The most simple (and reliable) way to insert a bullet point in MyOrderdesk is to copy the bullet point below and paste it where you need to use it.
You can also use an "Alt code" to add a bullet point and other symbols
Alt codes work on computers running any of Microsoft's Windows operating systems.
1. Find the Alt Code you need from the alt code table on a known site like www.usefulshortcuts.com/alt-codes/
2. Make sure the "Number Lock" is switched on. There should be a light on your keyboard indicating this.
If not, press the "Number Lock" key at the top left of the numeric keypad.
Hold down the "Alt" key to the left of the space bar and key the code on the numeric keypad.
Don't release the "Alt" key until after you've typed the alt code. When you release it you should see the special character you include.
Instructions for entering Alt Codes on a laptop
Even if you have a laptop or a keyboard with no numeric keypad - you can still use alt codes.
1. Look for a "function" or "fn" key normally near the bottom left of the keyboard.
2. Look for a button with "num lock" written in the same colour which is usually near the top right of the keyboard.
3. While holding "function" press and relase "num lock".
4. Enter alt codes using the method above but to enter the actual numeric alt code use the keys with numbers in the same colour as the function (fn) key. Normally "U" has 4 on it for example.
5. Switch "num lock" off in the same way as you switched it on to continue using your keyboard normally.