In this Article we will demonstrate how to set up a BluePay Payment Method. BluePay allows users to pay with credit and debit cards during the checkout process.
Setting up a Payment Method requires the QwikCharge component.
To activate, please contact MyOrderDesk Support at 866.770.7561 opt. 2 or open a support ticket.
Use the Administration Menu to navigate to Shopping Cart > Payment Methods
Setting Up a BluePay Payment Method.
Step 1. Using the Add Payment Method drop down menu, select BluePay.
Step 2. Name the Payment Method "Credit" or "Credit Card" then check the Enabled box.
- Check Auto Lock Job to prevent users from making changes to the order after the payment is submitted. ( Recommended )
- You can choose when this Payment Method displays during checkout.
- Checkout (complete) - Payment method is displayed to the user at checkout when all items have pricing.
- Checkout (partial) - Payment method is displayed to the user at checkout when some items have no pricing.
- Request Payment - Payment method is displayed to the user when using the Request Payment feature after the cart has been checked out.
Step 3. Enter your BluePay Account Information if you are unsure of your BluePay Account Information please contact your BluePay representative:
- Account ID*- The Account ID assigned by BluePay.
- Secret Key*- The Secret Key generated within BluePay.
- If you would like to test your Payment Method without charging the card leave the "Live" checkbox unchecked.
Step 4. Choose how you would like to process the payment.
- Authorization - An authorization payment action represents an agreement to pay and places the buyer's funds on hold.
- Sale - A sale payment action represents a single payment that completes a purchase for a specified amount.
- Check the boxes next to the card icons that you would like displayed below your Payment Method.
Step 5. Navigate to your Users&Groups page to enable the Payment Method for your group(s).
Step 5-1. Click on a group that will be using this Payment Method.
Step 5-2. Expand Checkout Options.
Step 5-3. Select the Payment Method(s) and use the drop down menu to turn them on.
The BluePay Payment method is now ready! The image below is an example of how it will display!
If you have questions or would like extra support on this topic please call 866.770.7561 opt 2. or open a support ticket.